7-Inch-1280*800 Monitor SKU:K-0102
Raspberry Pi 7 inch HDMI HD LCD Screen 1280x800 Monitor
- Note: The LCD screen without HDMI or VGA cable, un-touch screen version doesn't need drivers.
Attention：The following picture shows the latest version of 7-inch-1280x800 Display kit, it has new blue color on board.
|Platform||Screen and driver board||Notes|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus||√|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B||√|
|Raspberry Pi 2 Model B||√|
|Mac book pro||√|
- Operating voltage: 9V (current requirement 1A-2A),Recommend 12V power supply.
- Rated power: 10-12Wat
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Resolution: 1280x800
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
- Based on IPS technology
LCD screen parameters:
- Display size: 7 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: 161 (W) × 106 (H) × 5 (D) mm
- Viewing area: 152mm (H) × 96mm (V)
- Resolution: 1280 × 3 (RGB) ×800
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: All angle
- Panel type: IPS
- Display color: 262K , 50% (CIE1931)
- Contrast ratio: 800:1 (Typ.)
- Brightness: 400 cd/m² (Typ.)
- Interface type: Digital
- Connection type: FPC cable
- Backlight: LED
- Response time: 25 (Typ.)(Tr+Td) ms
- Working Frequency: 60Hz
- Signal interface: LVDS (1 ch, 6-bit) , 30 pins
- Voltage: 3.3V (Typ.)
- Working Temperature : -20 ~ 70 °C
- Storage Temperature : -30 ~ 80 °C
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 7-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board
- 1 x White cable (connected to the key board)
- 1 x Long green key board
- How to setup resolution:
- You can modify /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or nano editor, and change the parameters as following chart:
Please reboot Raspberry Pi after modifying the /boot/config.txt
Video Driver Board Mechanical Drawing
- Question: How can I use this screen in my car ?
- Answer: sorry, we do not recommend you put this screen in your car, it may distract your attention when you driving your car.
- Question: Which wire cable can i use?
- Answer: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.