ESP32 WROVER KIT SKU: EP-0090
ESP32 WROVER KIT
The ESP-WROVER-KIT from Espressif supports the most distinguishing features of the ESP32.
Whether you need external SRAM for IoT applications, or an LCD+camera interface. The ESP-WROVER-KIT is a newly-launched development board built around ESP32.
This board comes with an ESP32 module already.
The V3 version of this kit now comes with the ESP32-WROVER.
This module come with an additional 4 MB SPI PSRAM (Pseudo static RAM)
The ESP-WROVER-KIT features support for an LCD and MicroSD card.
The I/O pins have been led out from the ESP32 module for easy extension.
The board carries an advanced multi-protocol USB bridge (the FTDI FT2232HL),
enabling developers to use JTAG directly to debug the ESP32 through the USB interface.
The development board makes secondary development easy and cost-effective.
ESP-WROVER-KIT targets the high performance requirements with 4.5 MB of RAM and a dual core 240 MHz CPU.
- Internet cameras
- smart displays
- Internet radios with this highly integrated ultra low power module by connecting LCDs.
- Weather stations and so on.
- ESP32 is engineered to be fast, smart and versatile.
- The ESP-WROVER-KIT complements these characteristics by offering on-board high speed Micro SD card interface.
- VGA camera interface, as well as 3.2” SPI LCD panel and I/O expansion capabilities.
- Bogged down by bugs? The ESP32 supports JTAG debugging, while the ESP-WROVER-KIT integrates a USB debugger as well.
- This makes debugging and tracing complex applications very easy, without the need for any additional hardware.
- Not only does the ESP-WROVER-KIT support the popular ESP-WROOM-32 module, but it also supports the new ESP32-WROVER module.