Raspberry Pi Expansion Board(English)
Raspberry Pi Expansion Board
This GPIO Prototyping Board is Designed for Raspberry Pi B+ and Pi 2 . you can combine your raspberry pi with other components, modules in this board .it's very convenient
- A big prototyping area, half of which is 'breadboard' style and half of which is 'perfboard' style so you can wire up DIP chips, sensors, and the like.
- Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are broken out to 0.1" stips so you can easily connect to them.
- On the edges of the prototyping area, all of the breakout pins are also connected to labeled 3.5mm screw-terminal blocks. This makes it easy to semi-permanently wire in sensors, LEDs, etc.
- There's also a 4-block terminal block broken out to 0.1" pads for general non-GPIO wiring.
- A SOIC and a TSSOP surface mount chip breakout area, for those chips that dont come in DIP format.
- EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT
- POWER LED indicator
Just insert the module to Raspberry Pi, like the below picture：